Pachimac

AJMusewk2_changes

AJMusewk2_changes
Pachimac, Jun 24, 2021
Description:
This is for Art Journaling Muse Week 2 - Where do I need hope? Well, my journaling is small and vague, but it's basically about how I've been alienated and judged for my political beliefs.

Rachel Jefferies:
Silent Battles: Grief
Silent Battles: Stress
Look Deep Into Nature 2
Flaws and All
Let it Go
Serendipity
Hope Shines Bright
Stop and Look Around Trashed Papers

Rebecca Donovan Doll Collages
AJK likes this.
    • Nemla
      From a scrapping point of view your page really jumps out at us in the gallery. The Art journaling point of view is that it totally rocks ! Your page uses great imagery,and if you have chosen to hide your journaling,then that is more than ok.
      Be it politics ,religion, or a cultural ritual that is important to us, as long as there is no harm to others,it is our right and our privilege to think how we want. Your page speaks....
      AJK likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I read through the forum comments and picked up on some family difficulties - and scrappin' or AJ difficulties as a result. I do not want to trivialize what you are going through. Sincerely, though, I hope the act of creating this brought some reflection and/or healing your way.
      Pachimac likes this.
    • Pachimac
      @ArmyGrl The only healing can come when my family realizes how they are acting affects me. I can work on myself and my side, and that is getting better. I don't think there will be a resolution of this. We're just too different and my Mom is no longer here to be mediatrix.
    • AJK
      @Pachimac This page caught my eye first due the girl, then the topic. Having lived through familiar estrangement, it is most definitely the most painful experience of a lifetime, more so than a death because there is no closure.Nearly killed hubster and me in the process- the pain of separation. loneliness, and loss of precious time, etc. Praying for your family to reconcile despite differences. Only God can make that happen, and He did. But we came out stronger. He helped our DIL change and open up and be accepting. I believe He will do it for you. DON'T Give up your hope!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Pachimac
    Date:
    Jun 24, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    393.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).