Carmen R

Jj-oct2017-templatechallenge

Jj-oct2017-templatechallenge
Carmen R, Oct 2, 2017
Description:
I used Etc by Danyale's Afternoon in the Park kit and the template by Just Jaimee to do this page for the October template challenge
    • bellbird
      perfect kit choice for your words and pics here! (your textbox might have cut off some of your quote but the layering is lovely!)
    • bcgal00
      Great layering and photos!
    • Carmen R
      bellbird..lol i didnt even notice it last night..duh!
    • Carmen R
      I fixed it
    • MrsPeel
      oh this is so beautiful Carmen!!!! welcome to The Lilypad!!! and what an awesome page with the template!!!! I have been very ill so I think that is why I had not seen you before, I am delighted to find your page for the challenge, LOVE that quote, your photos are gorgeous and the layering wonderful!!! Going to make time to get to see all your other pages!!!! this is gorgeous, Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Carmen R likes this.
    • Carmen R
      @MrsPeel i just joined at the end of September I used to do alot ofscrapping a few years ago and i was a designer too. I missed it so i started back up again. I love it here at the LilyPad everyone is so nice
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Carmen R
    Date:
    Oct 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    143.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).