Brendazzle

first tooth

first tooth
Brendazzle, Oct 3, 2017
Description:
it's the first photo of the first tooth.

made with the October challenge template, the All the Feels hop, and the Treasured hop
MrsPeel, KittyY and Carmen R like this.
    • bellbird
      love the mix of papers here and wonderful work on 'clipping' that paperclip! LOL at naming his tooth Irma - glad something good and cute came of that Hurricane!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • KittyY
      you rocked this template sister!!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Brendazzle
      @bellbird I have been practicing the paperclip technique FOREVER so I'm excited that you noticed. :) and I had to name it after the hurricane, considering how ridiculous it was (and we didn't even have as rough a time as other people). pretty sure he was cutting that tooth while we were huddled in a closet, riding out tornadoes in total darkness. he's a Florida baby.

@KittyY thank you :)
      bellbird likes this.
    • bellbird
      @Brendazzle well big high 5 :hi5 cos it looks like your practice has been worth it! digi paperclips can drive me a bit crazy, trying to think which layers are 'under' the clip and which bits of the clip are exposed and how much dodge and burn is needed to show some creasing etc - that part of your clip on the blue paper and on the top of his nose is the subtle difference between a more realistic digi page and a flat one (in my humble opinion) How freaked out was he to hide in a closet in darkness? i dont know if i could do it (i'm a bit claustrophobic!), i know it's more 'have to' than 'want to' but still, my DS (8) still wears workman's ear muffs (y'know the industrial noise protection things) during thunderstorms, i dont think he'd cope either!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      my dear girl, you are awesome in so many ways, I could be here for hours typing!!!!! LOVE the template take, the photo is absolute cuteness, he is so gorgeous!!!!! love the alpha you chose, and the whole thing is just delightful!!! even the journling font is amazing!!!! I feel for you guys going though extreme weather events, and the whole world seems to be in such dramatic times.... I love it that we have the Pad to come charge our positive feelings, and finding your pages most certainly does that for me......super amazing, as always!!!!!! I'm thinking, I don;t think I would have been able to scrap when Sarita was a baby, I remember eating with one hand for at least 7 months as she wouldn't let me get her off my lap (and the breast!!!) LOL Glad you are able to scrap, love seeing you around!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Brendazzle
      @bellbird I definitely took like 10 tries before I was happy with it. Ctrl + Z is my friend. :) as for the hiding in a closet, the tornadoes were between 5 and 9 am so he was nursing or sleeping. lucky him.

@MrsPeel you know I added paper to a preexisting alpha and applied a vellum style to the paper to *make* my own alpha, right? ;) I really only get to scrap after bedtime and, even then, I sometimes have a baby in lap and possibly latched. but it's important to me that I get pages made while the stories are still fresh in my mind. I'm excited that you like my work, especially since it's usually just "grab whatever makes me happy." there are some serious ARTISTS here and I love learning from everyone.
      bellbird likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Brendazzle
    Date:
    Oct 3, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    245 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).