michele hillam

Hachiko-web

Hachiko-web
michele hillam, Oct 2, 2017
Description:
Credits:
Sahlin Studio - Project Mouse World Japan
Oct 2017 Challenge Template (adjusted for 8 1/2 x 11)
    • bellbird
      there are some truly heartbreaking animal loyalty stories like this - truly mans best friend and love the way you've scrapped this - beautiful use of colour and pattern but still focused on the story!
    • flowersgal
      Love all your color, paper and design choices. The Japanese characters at the top are a great touch and drew me in.
    • MrsPeel
      ohhh Michele!!!!!! not only the page is gorgeous, but also the story touched my heart....love how you adapted the template and made it yours, gorgeous choice of colors , we are fans of all things Japanese with my daughter, and would love to go on a across country trip one day..... the whole page makes me wanna go right now!!!!!! I could be hours looking at this page!!!!!! I'm trying to catch with everyone, so I will come back to stop in more pages, is great to find a page of yours on my first day in proper gallery visiting!!!!! I ll take the opportunity also to thank you for always coming to the chats!!!love getting to know you girls a bit more "live" it makes for a better appreciation of the pages...and in my case has given me many many friends!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Oct 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count: