Sharon-Dewi

Hello Simba

Hello Simba
Sharon-Dewi, Oct 1, 2017
Description:
Pictures of my little nephew playing in the garden with his cute Simba hoodie on.

For this layout I used the Project Mouse "Animal" bundle by Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs and the October 2017 Challenge Template by Just Jaimee.
sahlink and MrsPeel like this.
    • bellbird
      very cute and fab clustering! love all the elements like the leaves layered in there!
    • MrsPeel
      Hi Sharon!!!! I am so so glad to read in the forum how much joy you got from the template!!! I know that feeling of not being very inspired and suddenly getting a template that makes things flow...is a great feeling so, I am so so glad the challenge gave you this joy!!!!! your nephew is so cute!!!!! love the photos, specially that cute face, and the yellow of the jacket combined with your pieces layered give the whole page a bright feeling!!!! beautiful all over!!!!!!!!
      I have been very ill and not much around so I don't think I have seen many of your pages, will make time to come stop in more pages tomorrow, I'm sure the girls have given you a welcome, but let me add my little bit and welcoming you to the Pad's family!!!! Love the page, looking forward to come back tomorrow for more!!!Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    • keepscrappin
      This is stunning! I love how you've used the word paper and tucked in all the jungle bits and words. Perfect photos and paper layers... AWESOME!
    • sahlink
      OH MY GOSH!! Such a cutie patootie!! Love this kit and collection for this photo and where you went with it. It is ADORABLE!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Oct 1, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    908.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).