designbylime

January 11 - Tell Me A Story

January 11 - Tell Me A Story
designbylime, Jan 11, 2021
Description:
M3 Year / Retrospective / Review - Dec '19
You can read the text in the Forum.
    • cfile
      oh my Merethe. I am so sorry to hear about your daughter and I am keeping her in my prayers that she will get great news in the months to come. I also pray for comfort and freedom from your pain. I know how that hurts. I do love all the flowers and edge trimming to decorate your story. I am praying 2021 changes and gets better so you can also see your granddaughter. Big hugs and thank you for sharing your story with us. Big hugs and prayers for health for you and your family.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh tears rolling, the heartache of not being able to be with your daughter is so hard! I just want to hug you and prayers for clean bill of health and 2021 has great things!
    • designbylime
      @cfile Thanks sweetie, you words means a lot. I have been really tough but this weekend I finally could hug her and my two oldest grandkids. I cried a lot.
      cfile likes this.
    • designbylime
      @AnneofAlamo 2021 started out better, my youngest daughters birthday is January 4th so she had a little family gathering last Saturday and my older daughter and my two oldest grandkids came and I could finally hug them. I cried like a baby :) Thank you so much for your comment Anne.
    • StefanieS
      I can't imagine what that must be like. We trust for complete healing for your daughter. I think I would hug and hug and cry happy tears as well. Nothing is more special than sharing our hearts and hugs with those that matter the most.
    • designbylime
      @Eyeore Thanks for your wonderful comment and you are so right, nothing means more than our love ones.
      StefanieS likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Wow, what a crazy, hard year for you. I am glad you are finally getting some good news. I hope things continue to go up from here.
    • MariSt
      Oh I am so sorry. I hope and pray your daughter’s cancer has been cured and you get to see them soon. Take care.
    • Saar
      First of all... I'm so sorry to read all the things you had to go through last year. I'm crossing my fingers and hope 2021 will be happier and brighter for you. I cross my fingers and hope your daughter will recover completely.
      2020 was hard on you, yet you chose pretty and sweet colors to scrap your year. Your layout is beautiful.
      Thank you for sharing your story!:beat:heartlub
    • Nemla
      Oh my dear, what a terrible year you have had. And Ivam so glad you finally got to hug your daughter and see your other grand kids. Hoping for sunnier days and calmer seas for all of you.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    designbylime
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    93.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).