MrsPeel

It's a Wonderful World....

It's a Wonderful World....
MrsPeel, Feb 5, 2016
Description:
...and we are blessed by having travel to quiet a lot of it!!!! For the Inspiration Challenge which I LOVE as brought back this song to mind... We have been in many more places but would have been impossible to fit them all There is a NEW BYOC and is AWESOME!!!!! In my page: Papers from Little Butterfly Wings: Color Outside the Lines Papers & Paula Kesselring: Tea Rose Papers. Heather Joyce: Foam Alphas No 12. Most Elements & the stitches from Pink Reptile Designs: Love Bug Elements. The vellum hearts are from Valorie Wibbens: Queen of Hearts No 2. Wooden heart from Little Butterfly Wings: Color Outside the Lines Elements and the ombre heart from Nancie Rowe Janitz: Je t'aime Elements. Template: All the Love V 1 by Designed by Soco & Jimbo Jambo Designs. All photos taken by either Sarita or myself. The BYOC is on sale this weekend 20% OFF, also have a look at the buy more save more & designers' newsletter subscribers offers! TFL!!!!
elitka, Lhmcgrady and Tree City like this.
    • renee82
      OH WOW!!!! What an amazing take on this LO! I really love the use of square photos and how you overlaid your title on the whole page! Amazing LO my friend!
    • redplaid3
      So many happy places from all over!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    188.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).