MrsPeel

2016: Parabens {Congratulations}

2016: Parabens {Congratulations}
MrsPeel, Feb 5, 2016
Description:
Some really good news for Sarita, we are waiting to be very sure this thing will go ahead to tell you all about it!!! Awesome, amazing, absolutely gorgeous NEW BYOC!!!!!! as usual, I can't get enough of these, stayed up late trying to scrap as much as possible.. In my page: Kate Hadfield: Let's Celebrate! Elements. Just Jaimee: Smooche Me Painted Alpha & All Purpose Mixed Media Brushes. Little Butterfly Wings: Color Outside the Lines Mixed Media Stuff. The heart flair is from Amy Wolff: Delightfully Devoted Elements. Red Stitches from Paula Kesselring: Tea Rose Elements and the background paper is from Allison Pennington: Resplendent Patterns & Backgrounds. All these and other BYOC products are 20% OFF this weekend, and have a look at the buy more save more or offers from designers newsletters for subscribers! TFL!!!
    • Dana
      congrats to sarita :) this page is amazing - i love every single little thing about it! i was actually going to add it to my favorites - but i don't see that option now? hmmmm ... anyway - it's gorgeous!! and i'm happy for you and sarita for the good news!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Marlen
      Simply WOW... LOVE everything about it. Perfect and into my faves.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Kate
      This is so cool - you've created such a sense of celebration! Many congratulations to Sarita!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @Dana I am so honored..... I love everything you do so this means a huge love to me.... :heartlub
      Dana likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks girls ! @Marlen & @Kate !!!!!!!! Kate the kudos is yours for the gorgeous stuff you make!!!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    129.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).