MrsPeel

2015: Love Bug!

2015: Love Bug!
MrsPeel, Feb 5, 2016
Description:
Photos from Sarita's show's opening night, with her two best friends who have become family to us ... There is a NEW BYOC and is so amazing!!!! In my page:Pink Reptile Designs: Love Bug Elements. Love Bug Papers & Love Bug Alpha. The BYOC is on sale all weekend at 20% OFF, look also for the buy more save more and the individual offers from designers when you subscribe to newsletters! Template is a very old one from Studio Basic Designs: He is Coming. TFL!!!!
chickypow and KarenC like this.
    • renee82
      This page is so much fun! I LOVE all the paper heart pieces and how they're all attached to a "string"! Wonderful work!
    • Dana
      what fab pictures - you can really see the love! and i love this page - the hanging hearts are wonderful!
    • Tree City
      this is so fun! Love the hearts and the b&w pics against the b&w bg paper. :) You all look so happy! I have this bundle in my cart... I think it's time to check out and start scrapping! Your pages always amaze me!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 5, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    173.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).