464 Words :)
An Interview with a Cat

Interviewee: Mr. K Beans
Interviewer: Mama
Date of Interview: 1/23/2021
Location of Interview: Home
List of Acronyms: KB=Mr. K Beans, IN=Interviewer

[Begin Transcript 00:00:10]

IN: So what was going on in your mind when you followed Hal and Noah home on November 15, 2015?
KB: Meow.
IN: I remember that too! I remember Noah coming to the door and saying, "A kitty followed us home!" I had been praying for a snuggly kitty. Birdie is not snuggly at all. They are nice. Noah is such a happy go lucky kid and Hal has a history of rescuing cats. You are very perceptive in choosing them to follow to their house. What was your first impression of their home?
IN: It smelled good? LOL! That makes me happy! I try very hard for it not to smell like a cat pan or yucky stuff.
IN: Oh! The food the nice lady put on the porch smelled good! I understand. And the fresh water was a special treat. I did put out a little food and a little bowl of water for you. You were really happy to be here. All snuggly and wrapping around Noah's legs.
IN: She left you a blanket, too? That does sound like kitty heaven. After that first night what happened next?
IN: Oh how lovely. The door was opened to a warm haven with soft couches and a designated bowl just for you. I did bring you inside. I wanted to see if you'd fit in here with the rest of us.
IN: She did?
IN: And you liked it?
IN: I remember you fell asleep on my lap! It was so wonderful and cozy. You had on a little harness and that led me to believe you might be someone else's kitty. So I took a good picture of you and went to every house in the neighborhood to make sure you didn't belong to anyone else.
IN: You didn't know that? I did my due diligence. Although I will admit I was falling in love and didn't want to give you up.
IN: You loved us, too? That is so wonderful to know! After making sure you didn't belong to anyone else, we officially welcomed you into our home with a trip to the vet.
KB. Meow. Meow!
IN: I know. No one likes to go to the doctor, but you did great. Our vets are very kind and love all animals.
KB: Meow. (sigh)
IN: I am so happy you live with us now. Thank you for sitting with me for this interview!
[End Transcript 00:05:45]
Christina W and chastml like this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    AmandaJ
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).