bbymks5, May 19, 2017
Description:
Collab kits: OWHD, Treasured Moments, and Rain or Shine
Dawn Inskip: Jack, Free Spirit, Light and Shade Spring and Precious Moments
LBW: What a Mess
Mommyish: Happy (freebie)
Paula Kesselring: Desert Flower
M3 April 2017
Just Jamie: How's the Weather, Lucky, Heartfelt, Click, Bloom, Social Addiction, Hop and Storyteller January 2017
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      WoW! i love your collection of white flowers! the whitewashed wood texture is so cool and i love how you added even more texture with paint and the doiley and lace! thanks for laying along
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @bellbird Thank you!! I think there might be too much color from the strip of paper, but that's okay!
      bellbird likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      love the page, those layered, amazingly layered flowers are awesome, and the whole feel of the page is perfect the wood with the stamps/brushes and then with the glass thingy in the photo....which brings me to my (maybe dumb) question...I think I know the word insulation as like covered/isolate something....what is it?
      great page whatever it is.... Love it!!!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • bbymks5
      @MrsPeel Thank you!! I'm not super happy with how the flowers looked...they looked kinda squished/crowded??

These are old telegraph insulators :) I have 7 :)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    bbymks5
    Date:
    May 19, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    126.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).