michele hillam

Helping Hands!

Helping Hands!
michele hillam, Feb 25, 2021
Description:
Not the picture I intended but this much left me winded!
Credits:
Just Jaimee - Story Teller February 2021
AgnieszkaAnna and G.J. like this.
    • G.J.
      Wow! love the photo perspective, definitely I'll practicing my "photography skills". I really love how you used the elements, but I don't like knowing you ill, I hope you are feeling better. Take care, sending tons of love.
    • mcurtt
      Appreciating the explanation of what is in your flat lay. Scary times! I hope you are on the mend.
    • garrynkim
      I love that you've managed to scrap this. I really hope you are feeling better and getting better and yes, thank goodness for friends!! I love your layout.
    • Angela Toucan
      love how you labelled your fabulous flat lay photo
    • Donitab
      Ok - first off - I LOVE THAT BOOK - and Inspector Gamache! I love how you paid tribute to good friends in your photo - an incredible page! P.S. I hope you grow to love Three Pines as I have.
    • wvufan04
      Such a sweet page to acknowledge the gift of friendship and love you have in your friends, love the numbers you used. Glad you are feeling better, hope you continue to feel better and better.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    michele hillam
    Date:
    Feb 25, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    196.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).