suzyqscraps

happy you're alive

happy you're alive
suzyqscraps, Apr 25, 2018
KittyY likes this.
    • Iowan
      Thank goodness for guardian angels. Great journaling and I like the simplicity of the page.
    • jazzmatazz
      Oh, my goodness! I know you were terrified! Those photos are priceless, and the whole incident is such a "boy" thing. (My daughter would never wander off, but my boys would ...) Fantastic capture of a harrowing event.
    • Angela Toucan
      such sweet photos, and a heart stopping story. I remember not being able to find my son once. Well done on scrapping this moment.
    • cfile
      oh my goodness.. so glad the guardian angels were working overtime and watching out for your sweet boy. So very scary. So glad he is okay and now that he is safe can scrap about it. So glad your hubby found the hole in the fence to fix but oh my... scary none the less. Beautiful scraplift Suzy. I love the colors and the chevrons with the colors used on your page. perfect "mood board style"! Thanks for playing along with the challenge and again so glad your little one is sae and sound!
    • Saar
      Beautiful layout. Love the photos and page design.
      suzyqscraps likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      love the kraft background
      suzyqscraps likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    suzyqscraps
    Date:
    Apr 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    182.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).