girlonmac(Lisa)

4-6-20180-Snow

4-6-20180-Snow
girlonmac(Lisa), Apr 24, 2018
Description:
How's the Weather? Winter Digital Kit - Storyteller January 2017 Add-on
by Just Jaimee

https://the-lilypad.com/store/How-s...ital-Kit-Storyteller-January-2017-Add-on.html
    • cfile
      oh wow Lisa... the weather was crazy this year! We were in Orlando and while we had rain after we got back on the 19th, my friend lives in NY and she got home to NY and so she was still off on Tuesday, went back to work Wed. for a 1/2 day as the school closed for snow.. she was off Thursday for Snow and went back again for a 1/2 day Friday with a delayed opening for that day, so it was definitely an ugly weathered spring break.

I love the photo here of your son and his looking out the window watching the snow... it is one of those photos that say it all... scared and well annoyed that it was snowing again! So glad you drove home ok and all worked out but you scrapped this pefectly... I love the snow papers and the diferent angle of the papers and your journaling. Fabulous scraplift. Thank you for playing along with the scraplift :)
    • Sokee
      I Love this layout! All your angled papers are such a cool design!
    • Saar
      Beautiful layout. Love the photo and all the paper layers.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    girlonmac(Lisa)
    Date:
    Apr 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    133.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).