Grocery Shopping
littlekiwi, Mar 15, 2021
Description:
Nourished by Becca Bonneville
Farm Fresh by Pink Reptile Designs
Textured Gesso Paper Pack by Just Jaimee
Pizza Pizza by Kristin Aagard
Groceries by Kristin Aagard
Farmers Market Word Snips by Kristin Aagard (on blog)
Four Squared (Dressed Down) by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs (modified)
    • IntenseMagic
      Those photos are so great and I love your story! Beautiful use of the paints and elements and I love the texture in that background!
    • littlekiwi
      @IntenseMagic that textured gesso paper pack has almost become a staple I've used it so much, it just adds that bit of texture a page needs
    • jenn mccabe
      this grocery kit (and the pizza one too!) is in my wish list - i just think it's adorable! i love all the photos, the paint and the fun layers. those little stapled WA strips are so delicate and such a sweet finishing touch!
    • littlekiwi
      @jenn mccabe I agree, the word strips were the perfect final touch to this page. There actually wasn’t much I used from the Pizza kit....think it was just the cheese, the vast majority came from either Becca or PRD’s kits along with a tiny bit from Kristin’s Groceries kit so it was a real mash up (believe it or not this was originally going to just be a Becca page but as I found more bits it evolved as most of my pages do).
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Mar 15, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).