Wicked Smart Collab by TLP designers
Teeny Type Too by CD Muckosky
In Stitches Neutral Basics by Robyn Meierotto
    • alb52
      oh my, great color pops here! well done. TFS
    • scrapsandsass
      Totally love this. :D
    • sarahbhb
      oh wow...so pretty. and such great journaling...loving that little glitter heart at the bottom.
    • sparklehal
      Love the type font and the stitching on the photos!
    • HeatherB
      Love the delicate look to this with the small photos and all that white space (well, brown space in this case). Love the look of the turquoise stamped on the kraft, the stitched frames, and the small glitter heart with the date at the bottom. Beautiful!
    • gaylefengel
      Love your journaling and title work! I also love the color effect on your photos. The color palette is very well done!
    • RebeccaH
      i used to hear that ALLLLLL the time when my kids were younger. i had 4, 2 1/2 and infant. it's like people want to say something, but they don't know what to say, and that is the only phrase they can come up with :giggle
      love this page. love the scaling of everything. so great!
    • ChantalK
      Awesome, simple layout and that journaling title is just fab! Really pops out!
    • melrio
      Love this! The stitching over the photos and painted title are great touches to adorable photos.
    • groenhop
      Love all the glitter splatters! (I get this all the time too. I had 4 kids in 5 years and they are all still little)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    mrsski07
    Date:
    Nov 2, 2011
    View Count:
    Comment Count: