Cherylndesigns

February Monthly Muse Week 2

February Monthly Muse Week 2
Cherylndesigns, Feb 11, 2020
Description:
One of my favorite things about trees was going to look at the "changing of colors" in the fall. Growing up in the Midwest, that was a big deal - we would all get in the car and go out to "see the leaves". This particular picture was taken at a local park called Shadyside and it was one of the best parks to go see the color change.

Soco-Bold; Soco-Falling Leaves; Rebecca Brown Sugar Days.
Electra likes this.
    • flowersgal
      I, too, love fall and the changing colors of the leaves and often make photos and take a drive to see special places with lots of trees. That would be one of the things I would miss if I lived in Florida or Arizona.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal I truly miss fall so much, Patsy! That was something that we did from the time I was little. They used to publish (and probably still do) the "peak of color".
    • wombat146
      ahhh, the gorgeous autumn colours!! When we lived up on the mainland I would travel south to Sydney and meet my sister and together we would do trips further sough, the cooler climates to see the autumn trees in their glory! Far too hot for them on the Northern New South Wales coast! Down here in Tassie I am really looking forward to going to the Emu Valley Rhododendron Gardens which are about a 15 min drive from our place, to see all the autumn colours! :) Your page is simply a delight to look at Cheryl, love how you have framed your beautiful photo and the wordart you used for the title work is just perfect! Thanks for sharing this lovely memory with us!
    • mcurtt
      Just stunning! Loving the photo, the way you have it framed, the title and word art, the elements.
    • Electra
      What a lovely choice of title! And you have a very eclectic array of element in this. Nicely done!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @wombat146 Thanks for the sweet comments, Ona! I was SO happy to be able to pull some of my photos out of "the vault". This is an old picture and quite meaningful to me because my parents were with me and we spent such a wonderful day together. I can relate to driving to see the leaves change. Although we had our share of color where we lived, if we drove a few hours south, there was so much more color. We tried to make that trip every year.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks so much, Marilyn. This is an old picture and I'm thrilled that it's kept it's great color and quality. This series of pictures will be cherished because of Mom and Dad being with me. It was one of the last times Dad felt like going anyplace and walking around like we did that day.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Thanks so much, Electra. I'm so thankful that I still have these pictures and that they've held their quality like they have. It was such a beautiful and special day that I got to spend with Mom and Dad.
      Electra likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Feb 11, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    145 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).