RJMJ

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-February-Week#2-The Magic & Mystery Of Trees-Take My Breath Away

Art Journaling-Monthly Muse-February-Week#2-The Magic & Mystery Of Trees-Take My Breath Away
RJMJ, Feb 12, 2020
Description:
Great Monthly Muse!!!...I Think I'm Enjoying This Too Much!...A Chance To Scrap About Nature!...And This Week...The Mystery & Magic Of Trees...There's No Doubt That They Are Magical...But Let's Chat More About The Mystery That Lies Therein...I Have...So Many Times Just Sat Quietly & Listened To The Rustling...The Breeze Passing Through These Beloved Trees...Especially In The Chill & Cold Of Winter...It Often Sounds Like The Breath Of Air...Like A Winter Song...A Howling Breeze...A Windy Chill...A Brisk & Cool "Song"...Yes!...A Song!...The Song Of Trees Singing In The Winds Of Winter...It's Both Refreshing & All Together Moving...The Howling Wind Can Be Mesmerizing If You Just Listen...[That Is...If You Can Just Forget About The Fact That You Are Freezing!!!]...They Are Communicating With Us...This Is Their Voice...And It Is Mighty...They Stand Tall,Strong,Fierce & Steadfast Against The Bitter Cold Winds Of Winter...And Yet Remain Strong,Fierce & Persevere Through Their Own Adversity...It Is Fantastical To Me!!!!!!!!!!...How They Can Withstand The Wickedness Of Winter...And Reign Strong With Their Arms Wide Open...Awaiting With Anticipation...The Warmest Embrace...For The Upcoming Spring To Reach Out & Send The Warmest Of Hellos!!!...

*For My Take My Breath Away Layout-I Used:Some Bunny Loves You-Rachel Jefferies
mywisecrafts likes this.
    • mcurtt
      A beautiful snow scene. And I loved reading your commentary, I never thought about trees talking with us, but I think you might be right. You should consider putting your journaling on your pages sometimes. :heartlub
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @mcurtt ...Thank You! So Much For Stopping By...I Love What You Said About My Layout!...& Loving My Commentary!...Means A Lot...:heartlub...

@AJK ...OMG!...Thanks! For The FF!!!...Made My Day!!!...:cloud9...:heartlub...:thankyou...
      mcurtt likes this.
    • wombat146
      Yep, what Marilyn said! your commentary would look super awesome being right on your page here! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING is all I can say about the layout and your thoughts here, just awesome! and congrats on the Froggy Fave, totally deserving!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      @wombat146 ...I Just Have To Say A Big Thank You! For The MM This Month!!!...I Just Love Nature In General!!!...This MM Speaks Directly To My Heart...I Have A Very Special Place In My Heart For All Trees...They Ground Me/Make Me Feel Safe/Remind Me Of Home & Family/Bring Back Special Childhood Memories...I Think They Are My "Nature" Animal...[As Opposed To Spirit Animal]...Thank You! For Stopping By Each One Of My Layouts & Leaving So Much Love!!!...It Means Sooo!!! Much!!!...:heartslub...

@mcurtt @AJK @wombat146 ...Perhaps..I Will Consider Re-Including The Journaling On The Page...To Be Continued...Thanks! For The Encouragement Everybody!!!...So Much LOVE!...It Just Means EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!...:bk...
      wombat146 likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      First, thank you for leaving kind and heartfelt comments on my pages. You make my day reading them.

Next...you have created a winter wonderland here. I am waiting for the Snow Queen to jump out at me. :fruit I guess that little guy represents the abdominal snowman, Yeti. I currently live in a place that snows 1/4 of an inch every 10 years. In other words, S.A. just doesn't have winters. Thus, I enjoy the beauty of the snow and ice covered trees you have here. Takes back to places where winter resides.
    • mywisecrafts
      Love this!!! Love the sparkle that you were able to capture..... see even nature likes sparkle!!! This is my favorite of you tree layouts!!!! The bunny.... he’s so perfect fo this scene!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Feb 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count: