Sharon-Dewi

Escape Room

Escape Room
Sharon-Dewi, Jan 2, 2020
Description:
Journaling reads:
During a late New Year's drink at our friends' home, we played out the Escape Room game within 17 minutes. Proud of this score we of course had to commemorate it with a picture. What Tim and I didn't knew at this time was that earlier that day our friends discovered they were expecting what later seemed to be twins. How special! We did had a sneaky suspicion because our friend wasn't drinking the champagne.

To create this layout I used items from the following September 2017 BYOC kits:
- Time Flies by Pink Reptile Designs
- Tomorrow's Memories by Allison Pennington
- Vintage breeze by Mommyish
- Life in Pieces by One Little Bird
- Beauti-fall by Little Butterfly Wings
- Firm Foundations #8 by Lynnemarie
Nana77 and trekmom like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love the happy competitive feel to the photo! Your journaling is wonderful and sharing the background story of her twins to be! Great way to capture the wonder of the moment and real friendship!
    • ArmyGrl
      I love the photo around the table with Escape game in view. Such a wonderfully fun moment captured!!! I love the tic toc tic toc word art and the clocks you've added too...truly captures the essence of time pressure in the game.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    Sharon-Dewi
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    474.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).