Brendazzle

Easter Morning

Easter Morning
Brendazzle, Jun 3, 2016
Description:
I chose to scraplift this layout because its beauty lies in its simplicity.

I used A Daring Adventure by Amber LaBau & Sara Gleason and Little Days by ForeverJoy Designs

(It's an 11x12 page in my album and you can just see the shadow from the paper on the other page in my crop)
MrsPeel and Lynnette like this.
    • berniek
      I love that photo!!! Such a great page! The colours are perfect, I love the beautiful flowers! (that font has been one of my favs too! It's Stars From Our Eyes, right?)
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • Brendazzle
      @berniek, it's actually Traci Reed's cursive handwriting. She gave it away as a freebie ages ago. But now I'm going to download that one. :)
    • HeatherB
      LOL Loved the journaling (pink chicks!) and the photo is amazing. Love alll the pink highlights in your design. Great lift!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      girl, you really make me feel so so warm and fuzzy, honored that you have chose a page of mine, and LOVE what you made!!!!!!!!!the photo is gorgeous, the background paper amazing, the touches with the paint and the beads, the journaling (the font is great indeed!) everything comes together as your pages always do: beautifully amazing!!!!!! thanks so so much for choosing me, and thanks for your gorgeous page, and your words... I feel so blessed with people like you in our Pad family!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    • Brendazzle
      Woo @MrsPeel! it's weird to me to be considered "Pad family" because I've only really been active here in the past two months but I will take it. you inspire me, I inspire you, and the circle of life continues.
    • MrsPeel
      well, I think I can cobsider you a family member because you are scrapping, you are doing the challenges, and you have engaged in conversation with us... I love knowing about your pages, which go further than the visuals, so I am hoping you do stay and keep chatting with us and scrapping the awesome pages you scrap!!!! I have met some of the people I love most in life through scrapping and have learned and experienced and grown in my scrapping through those people, most of them are here.... so if you want a place in the sofa, you have it!!!!! LOL <3
    • Brendazzle
      just check for quills after I get up, @MrsPeel. the hedgehogs shed occasionally ;)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • lmccandless
      Excellent - the pops of pink and red in the design really make it cohesive with your photo!
      Brendazzle likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Brendazzle
    Date:
    Jun 3, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    494.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    873px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).