spcoggs

National Zoo

National Zoo
spcoggs, Jun 2, 2016
Description:
For the scraplift challenge, I lifted Anne's page: Span of Seconds. My son taking a picture (and 4 of his photos) during a visit last week to the National Zoo in Washington, D.C. He had so much fun photographing every animal we saw. I enjoyed watching his focus and seeing the visit through his eye afterward.

Credits: Around the World freebie (paper) and Flashback elements ("camera ready" label) by Sahlin Studio; Life is an Adventure Part 1 collab kit (heart, tape, flower, leaf); The When {daters} by Sara Gleason (date stamp); Block Party elements by Amber LaBau (staple); Dude mini kit by Robyn Meierotto (paint mask).
Brendazzle likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I am humbled and just so excited that you would even think to lift me!! I love love that YOUR son took the photos, and how you displayed them...so proud and seriously he is good!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @AnneofAlamo thanks! You came to mind immediately when I saw the challenge. The hard part was choosing a layout! Love your gallery. And, I do confess to cropping the photos slightly, but, yes, he got a few great captures. He took about 100 photos in our 3 hours there! LOL
    • HeatherB
      His photos are wonderful! I love that you kept the large photo focused on him actually taking the photos. And I like the big title. Wonderful lift!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • Brendazzle
      This is so great. Definitely love that you scrapped your son's photos.
      spcoggs likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    101.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).