mcurtt

DYD-2019_19_web

DYD-2019_19_web
mcurtt, Dec 20, 2019
Description:
Designed by Soco - Life in Harmony (Christmas). Sahlin Studio - December Days 5, Snippets - Season of Giving.
Lisa B likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I'll bet your grain-free cookies are amazing!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Thanks! They are quite tasty. I have some tried & true recipes. The ones I made the dough for I've done before. The peanut butter chocolate dipped ones are going to be new. But I figure how can you ruin peanut butter & chocolate? :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Lisa B
      I love this! After needing to go gluten-free 3.5 yrs ago it took the joy out of baking, especially since I overdosed on baked goods that first year trying to find alternatives! I need to jump back in since I've found (but not tried yet) a few recipes that could be replacements for my favorites. I do miss Christmas cookies! Thank you for the inspiring and beautiful page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Lisa B Thank you! I hope to include the cookie recipes in my DYD once they are baked. I have already included a recipe for Keto bread earlier this month. I did DYD last year and included recipes there too. It's what I do. :-)
      Lisa B likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Dec 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    148.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).