Cherylndesigns

2019 DYD Day 20

2019 DYD Day 20
Cherylndesigns, Dec 20, 2019
Description:
Today was Asher's last day of school until after New Year's. Today was also "The Grinch Day". He didn't want to wear any kind of outfit, but wanted his hair sprayed green. This had to be my Day 20.

Credits: SWL_4x6_Falala_Template17; prd_SilentNight_pp6; SahlinStudio_madforplaid_pp_16; sahlinstudio_decemberdays_number20; lbw_allwrappedupW_wa2.
JennFort and Lisa B like this.
    • mcurtt
      When you say "green", you mean green! How adorable! I love the expression on his face, the arms crossed. He is looking "grinchie". :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Yes. LOL It took half of the spray can to cover his dark hair. He complained later that it wasn't dark enough but he was "done".
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Oh, I see you have one interested in green hair too. At least the spray will wash out -- I think. Cute and fun page and I like the expression on his face and the folded arms speak volumes.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @flowersgal The spray started coming out by the time he got home around 2 this afternoon. It smelled like bubblegum. Hahaha. He was "over" his mother spraying his hair - he wanted it green, but wasn't patient enough to wait til she got it really green. Then he didn't want his picture taken (hence the expression and folded arms). He's on the verge of not always wanting his picture taken. Sigh.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Dec 20, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    61.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).