MrsPeel

DrivingMeMad

DrivingMeMad
MrsPeel, Oct 28, 2016
Description:
****new releases on sale this weekend****
in my page: Forever Joy: Road tested Kit & Road Tested Journal Cards- -
Paints from Dawn Inskip collab with On a Whimsical Adventure: Feeling Blue Collection

The journaling is in red around the gas pump, about how I begged Sarita to do her driving test, and even though she almost ate me alive when I said I wouldn't get a new car in 2014, still has not bothered even with learning one line of the theory...she must be the only kid on earth who has free car and a mother willing to pay for classes (even her aunt offered to pay for her classes!!) doesn't do it. Oh well....
TFL!
Juliestcyr, lcpereyra and jenn mccabe like this.
    • cfile
      lol Cynthia! Love the page! The good thing re Sarita not wanting to drive is the insurance savings! I know why you want her to drive, and I hope she changes her mind soon, but Sarita is a city girl and as long as there are buses and trains and subways she is good to go! I love all the retro ellies you used.. the photo extraction made into a sticker is cute here in the lower right.. great page my dear!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      oh my, i feel a little guilty bc i am giggling ... its just that the photo and the "can't hear you" paired together is too cute. this is storytelling at its best! i love the extracted photo and the WA speech bubbles you've used. {{ maybe she'll come around when she's ready ... i know lots of city people that don't bother to drive ever. she's not the only one. }} love love the text paper in the BG.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      @cfile Christa.... thing is, I don't pay insurance, don't pay road tax don't pay for parking and can park in most places in town... my car is through a disabled people charity, the only thing I pay is the petrol and cleaning the car..... and she needs to drive because I no longer can that much and she should be helping..... if she said she wasn't interested at all i driving when I said I m not going to get another car in 2014, I wouldn't be complaining, but she almost ate me alive!!!! she said there was "no way" we could do without the car and blah blah...... not gonna go into it because I get angry...my only problem at this very moment in time is her, and her selfish ways..... I hope she does change soon, because else wif she takes too long it will be too late..... but hey, makes for funny LO!!!!!! LOL did you see the other one, @jenn mccabe ? I ll post tomorrow Christa, you will be able to see it, the other one is even funnier, I used the word art on the kit to write the journaling LOL thanks so much girls Love you both!!!!!!
      jenn mccabe and cfile like this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel xo my dear and much hugs.. kids are funny for sure.... they make them different from us!
    • MrsPeel
      @cfile Christa, thanks.... in her case... it is father's DNA LOL I know what you mean and agree 100%... society somehow makes a difficult contender these days, especially in this country , I should say in this city.... but...whatever will be will be . I am glad I have so many of you who have been so supportive and so I keeo smiling and having fun, no point on stressing too much right now!!! Huge huggzz
      cfile likes this.
    • lcpereyra
      This is such an awesome page and I love the use of the worded paper here - it really adds a great dimension to the overall design. And I have to say that I am DREADING my son getting his driver's license, lol! I would be very happy if he was content to hold off a couple of years, but alas he isn't. ;)
      MrsPeel likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Oct 28, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    166.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).