cfile

Draw

Draw
    • Cherylndesigns
      cfile likes this.
    • Ferdy
      oh, what a impressive piece of art!! love the drawing!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Cherylndesigns wow Cheryl, you really suprised me.. thank you so much for your wonderful comment and for the Froggy Fav... the tutorial is from the Photo Shop Training Channel on YouTube 5 EASY Steps to Create a REALISTIC Line Drawing From a Photo In Photoshop by Jesus Ramirez ... it is a video and real easy to follow.. I really had fun and then I just painted in a few things adding a layer above the drawing and set the blend mode to color .. for each color (example eyes blue on one layer with fill to 14%, lips red shade on another layer again color blend mode and then the same with the hair just to faintly add in some color) Thank you again my friend!!! I am honored for the froggy fav!
    • cfile
      @Ferdy Thank you so very much Ferdy!
      Ferdy likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile I was just blown away, Christa! I HAD to FF this! You really woke up my "tired eyes". Thanks for the information on how you achieved this! Your page is absolutely wonderful and you're very welcome, my friend! Well-deserved!!:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Cherylndesigns thank you :) Hugs :) Can't wait to see you play once things settle for you :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile I can't wait to HAVE time to play. LOL It seems like all I get done is what I have to get done. It will be great though once we're settled!
      cfile likes this.
    • redplaid3
      Well deserved Froggy Fav! Wow, this is just so fun to look at. Love how you made your picture into a drawing. Love the grunginess and the pops of red! Brilliant! Thanks for the "tutorial," too. I'd like to try that. It would be a fun art journal challenge!
      cfile likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      gorgeous page, love your wonderful treatment und blending, Congrats on FF♥
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @redplaid3 thank you so much Linda :) It is fun to play and see what comes out of the experiment :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Sep 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).