Angela Toucan

Dragon Fighter

Dragon Fighter
Angela Toucan, Jun 2, 2019
Description:
My son's going through the I don't want my photo taken phase. So to ensure I had some photos of him from our holiday I persuaded him to play a game posing outside the castle as if fighting a dragon.
Credits:
When Knights Were Bold by Kate Hadfield.
Frame from Lots of Pockets Collaged Album by Lynn Grieveson

Edit: companion page created
[​IMG]
    • craftytam
      This is so fun!! I love that he was willing to pose for the photo. Your added embellishments are perfect!
    • Cherylndesigns
      Oh wow, this is awesome Angela!! I love how you combined a real picture with this large dragon!!
    • Tree City
      what an awesome idea and you've made such a fun page for the photo! I'm glad he was game for a "dragon fighting" pose. :)
    • mcurtt
      So cute, and I love the backstory. You should include that somewhere on the page as your journaling. Loving the full page photo, the added elements are adorable. :-)
    • Angela Toucan
      @mcurtt thanks for the idea Marilyn. I've got some more shots, I might do a companion page about the photo-shoot experience.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous large photo of the castle and your son, Angela! I love how you used Kate's doodles to make him a dragon slayer adding the sword, shield, and dragon.. so whimsical and I bet he loved what you did with the photos.. perhaps he will let you take more of him if you always make it look a storybook adventure! Love it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    122.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).