Dady

Beach

Beach
Dady, Jun 2, 2019
Description:
All by Kate Hadfield
Free Digital Scrapbook Template Chevron by Kate Hadfield available @ her blog https://katehadfielddesigns.com/blog/free-digital-scrapbook-template-chevron/
> ArtJoodles Mixed Bag3
> Indian Summer
> Family Matters
> Day at the Beach
Photo Marco Verch
Tree City likes this.
    • Tree City
      Love the beautiful blues and the Art Joodle along the edge!
      Dady likes this.
    • cfile
      Absolutely gorgeous! I love how the chevron pieces look almost 3d with your shadows and I love the art jodle edge as well. I love the split framed photo and how it is also blended with the masking paint spray to look like that is a water color... the word art is perfect as is your sweet elements.. this is so lovely Dady... thank you for joining Kate's June template challenge. You rocked it!!!
      Dady likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Love your photo masking and framing! Beautiful use of the colors!
      Dady likes this.
    • Nemla
      wow , love the split photo !
      Dady likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Agreeing with all above. Especially love the dog outside the frame.
      Dady likes this.
    • redplaid3
      I just love the way you did the photo! Wow!
      Dady likes this.
    • Kate
      Oh wow, I love the photo treatment here, it's so striking! The dog with the stick made me smile too, one of my dogs is obsessed with finding the biggest, dirtiest sticks she can and carrying it for miles! Super use of colour, I love the little pop from that perfectly placed beach ball! Thanks for playing along with the challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    Dady
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).