Cherylndesigns

June Khadfield Template Challenge

June Khadfield Template Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Jun 2, 2019
Description:
Credits: khadfield_ChevronTemplate; khadfield_AlsoEdgy_green; khadfield_FamilyMatters_paperyellow; khadfield_digiscrapping_paperred; khadfield_BitsandPieces3_flower3, flower2; khadfield_Joodlestrips5; khadfield_CapturingFall_click; khadfield_cfile_WrapItUp_003_borders_dropshadow.
    • Tree City
      Fun use of the strips along the left edge, and I love the click word art!
    • Cherylndesigns
      Tree City likes this.
    • mcurtt
      I like how the style of this page matches the other page of Braden's graduation. Such a happy page, it is obvious from the pics. OMG! I just realized that this is GS graduation. Braden is taller than his parents! When I graduated from GS, I towered over most of the boys (I was 5'5" back then, and almost all of the boys hadn't done their growth spurt yet...)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks so much, Marilyn. Braden's a happy kid. He's huge! I tell him "I can hear him growing". He thinks that's funny. He's not even 16 yet, so he'll be really tall, I'm sure. It seems like he's taller every time I see him.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      Congratulations to Braden and I like how you made this to match the other page from the Speed Scrap! Perfect use of Kate's template and I love the photo of Braden getting his paperwork and diploma.. well done! Thanks for playing along with the template challenge. I love the photo too of Braden with his parents.. what a proud moment you captured here Cheryl!!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thanks so much for your sweet comments, Christa! Braden is such a happy kid and so good natured. It's a winning combination that he's also very smart. I love that picture of my daughter and son-in-law both looking at him.
    • Nemla
      Great memory page. Love the happy occasion photos.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Nemla Thanks so much, Vivi! :)
    • redplaid3
      They grow up quick!
    • Cherylndesigns
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jun 2, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    93.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).