Dec2018_Style Challenge_web
flowersgal, Dec 4, 2018
Description:
Dec 2018 - Style challenge
Supplies:
Sahin Designs - Feb 2017 template; Happy at Home; Ups and Downs
nhudao likes this.
    • Katherine B
      This is so striking! Love the linear design, and that color palette with the neutrals and blacks is just gorgeous!
    • CharlotteM
      absolutely love your very beautiful page with all the happy photos and your journaling!
    • flowersgal
      @CharlotteM - thanks. Not everyone appreciates journaling but it's a biggie with me and helps me record little memories that otherwise might slip away.
    • mcurtt
      I love how you grouped all of those photos. And the choice of muted colors is absolutely perfect. Again, I love the fact that you journal to tell the story. What a treasure! Are you sharing this with your daughter? You definitely should.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt - thanks for your encouraging words, Marilyn. The photos were grabbed from Facebook so they needed to be kept small. At first I thought make the center section just one photo but ultimately decided to go with the 4 smaller ones. You know I am a storyteller!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @flowersgal You need to ask your daughter to send you photos in high resolution!!! But I understand completely. I've requested pics from our niece for adorable photos of the kiddies, and they end up being so small they are worthless... People who don't print don't get it.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt LOL. It is so not happening. Neither of my daughters make many photos or ever get around to sharing. Yet they are always asking for mine. Go figure!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • ashleywb
      What a fun reunion! Love the page design with the b&w borders and plenty of room for journaling.
      flowersgal likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    flowersgal
    Date:
    Dec 4, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    206.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).