fruitysuet

Day 10 - Exploring Chester

Day 10 - Exploring Chester
    • Aerobigirl
      love, love, LOVE the way you used chevrons to take the eye around the layout.
    • MrsPeel
      gorgeous as always, and it makes me happy to see they were able to enjoy fresh air and a bit of history.... we were lucky enough that for my birthday (September) the weather in London was great and we went to have lunch out...vbut that was the only outing I had in almost 2 years that wasn't for vaccines or doctors.... Sarita was taking me on walks around our area with the wheelchair (I can't walk outside not even with the crutches and they don't allow me a self propelled wheelchair) but no people, the city was almost deserted around us.... but I rather be far from people right now! Anyways hope you are doing as we'll as humanly possible! Love how you went for colourful frames, , so gorgeously balanced by the 3 white ones , your shadows, as usual, are marvellous, the whole thing makes me wanna be well enough to gio sightseeing!!!! still got so much of the UK to see, even after 30 years!!!! Glad I was well enough to come host, so I can come delight my heart with pages of people like you!!!! This is gorgeous Suzane, thanks so much!!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
    • Scrapping with Liz
      Looks beautiful! The page and the place.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 10
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2022
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).