Karen

Day 10 - Books I Read in 2012

Day 10 - Books I Read in 2012
Karen, Jan 10, 2013
Description:
Just One More Page by Kaye Winiecki
Plant Your Story Journaled V One by Sara Gleason
Jelly Alpha by Designs by Lili (retired)
Reset Alpha by Rachel Young
Black Tie Affair by Jacque Larsen
Jingle Bell Alpha by Jacque Larsen
    • Tracyfish
      That is awesome! I love how you mixed the fonts and all the little books and elements stacked up.
    • redplaid3
      This would be great for today's list challenge. I love the whole idea & how you did it!
    • redplaid3
      This would be great for today's list challenge. I love the whole idea & how you did it!
    • Lynne-Marie
      I've always admired people who can read like this! I have a hard time finishing any book I start... and I've started several! I get disinterested very easily, or my attention shifts to something else and the book stays on my bedside table collecting dust! Great layout!
    • Angie4b1g
      This is awesome! Look at you all organized! lol
    • amandascraps
      amazing way to remember what you've read!! Ever since I started scrapping I havent read so much haha. But hopefully this page will inspire me to finish 50 shades and get on to the 2nd one already!
    • mirjam
      WOWZERS Karen! What a cool page! I love the detail of your page. SO many cute elements and I love those different fonts! I can relate to your love of books. I once took a book with me to work because I couldn't stop reading it. I know bad Dobby, bad Dobby! Teehee!
    • porkchops_mom
      wow I love this, everything is just perfect!!!
    • ashleywb
      This is awesome! Love all your layering in the middle of the page. I think I will check out some of your book selections as well!
    • chocochoco
      What an incredible page! Awesome details and layering!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Karen
    Date:
    Jan 10, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: