tylertooo

Curly Girl

Curly Girl
tylertooo, Apr 13, 2012
Description:
For those that do not have curly hair, there is a Curly Girl method of washing and caring for your hair started by a woman in New York. With this method, you never use regular shampoo, and there are ways to get the girls defined, and special ways to get the most curls, etc. Rachel didnt always love her curly hair, but she has grown to love what she has been born with she loves that it makes her unique.
Journaling reads: I had never taken Rachel to a salon, because of Rachels curly hair being extremely hard to deal with. Her only haircuts had been by me, just trimming the length now and then. I didnt trust anyone in a salon to know how to deal with Rachels curls, which were always a tangled mess. We were delighted when we found Michelle listed as a Curly Girl stylist. Nervous, we made an appointment, as Rachel was ready for a change. She got 6 inches cut off the length, and some minor layers. Michelle told Rachel her hair was in great shape, and that she was taking good care of it. We knew that Rachels hair should never be washed with shampoo, as Rachel had been using Wen for years. We learned that curly hair should be cut dry, and that regular towels frizz the hair. The cut should make it much easier for her to comb through it when washed. She love the new shorter length.
Items used:
Baggy Papers by Amy Wolff
Mega Label Pack #2 by Amy Wolff
Zoey by Amy Wolff
2:30 pm Element Pack by Amy Wolff
11:30am Element Pack by Amy Wolff
Half Cuts #3 by Amy Wolff
The Basics by Amy Wolff
Back to Basics Inky Kraft Frames by Amy Wolff
Zigzagged Paper Alpha by Kim Jensen
Dress-Up by Heather T.
Fonts: Microsoft New Tai Lue, Pea Faith