Description:
credits:
Welcome Autumn | Kit
by Mommyish,
Countryside Elements
by Etc. by Danyale,
artCrush No8 {All in one Bundle}
by NBK Design
Electra, MrsPeel and norton94 like this.
    • NBK-Design
      Perfect how you used the magic light overlays. Its always awesome as a Designer to see when products come in action like this. Congrats on your GSO
      Dalis likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous page Dalis! I love the photo with the sun rays and how you blended the photo into the background. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous with all the fun autumn goodies and the way your title of crisp days of fall are conveyed with that cute photo of you and all the blues with oranges.. the texture an all.. just gorgeous!! Congrats on your GSO!
      Dalis likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Congratulations @Dalis! You really made that sun flare work perfectly. Keep jogging..you never know what you'll see!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @NBK-Design Thanks Nicole, it was a blast to use your products.

@cfile christa, thanks so much sweetheart!

@cookingmylife Maureen, Usually I just see roadkill, anything other than that would be great. Oh... the other day there was a coyote. I had the dogs with me, so that made me nervous. He was eyeing my dogs which makes me think he was STARVING to be looking at my greyhounds like food. Maybe soon, I'll see something worth looking. LOL!!!
    • Electra
      This takes my breath away, it is so lovely!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Electra AWWWWWWWW, Patty!!!! You are making me blush! (OMG, I almost typed flush... LOL!!!)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Oct 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    578.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).