consciousness

consciousness
littlekiwi, Mar 13, 2021
Description:
Loosely inspired by
[​IMG]

Silent Battles - Exhaustion by Rachel Jeffries & Studio Basic
Excavations No. 1: The Mind (Kit & Mini-Workshop) by Tangie Baxter
MrsPeel, alinalove and cinderella like this.
    • garrynkim
      Beautiful scraplift. I love the split BG. Gorgeous art journal page.
    • cinderella
      Wow, this is amazing, Jennifer!
    • ajm
      Such beautiful work and a great scrap lift!
    • mywisecrafts
      Ok... so I LOVE art journaling for this very reason. I'm not a big talker (which drives my husband batty), but art journaling is literally so expressive. I can connect with these emotions that are very real every day life. Girl, that happy you is there.... one day at time. She never left, she's slowly re-surfacing.....just GROW with it! Hugs!!!!
    • bellbird
      love your interpretation with the offset person outline on the right side - the scribbles and 'messiness' illustrate the feelings so well!
    • cfile
      wonderful page and great lift too Jennifer. It is great seeing your AJ side coming through your pages :)
    • ArmyGrl
      Ha! I totally agree with the Adulting Not Happening Today. Would be great to lay around and do NOTHING! Except have a date with a bottle of wine :wine But alas, must get my butt moving.

I totally adore your AJ page. Rings true for many I bet. Your colors are spot on and I appreciate how you shared your inspiration layout.
    • littlekiwi
      @ArmyGrl wish I could say that’s why my adulting isn’t happening but rather it’s brain fog & fatigue from a sleep disorder that’s slowly improving. I will say brain fog isn’t much use when you’re as mentally busy as I am - part time graduate school student/part time job seeker....both require a fair bit of brain power and processing.
    • littlekiwi
      @cfile, Art journaling is fun though it will probably never be as ‘natural’ to me as clean & simple or at least more “dressed down” layouts.
    • wombat146
      Wonderfully expressive layout Jennifer and love the messages you have included on it, and really resonates with me.......... exactly how I feel today!! Love your use of colour and the divided page is just brilliant. Also, your new avi just so pretty!! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Mar 13, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).