Description:
Layout created using by The Lilypad Collabs:
Snapshots part 1 (Grace In color part)
Morning Rituals (Grace in color part)
Bloom & Grow (Grace in color part)
All About Me (Grace in color part)
Silhouette from the clipart library.
Fonts used Flash and Comic Sans MS Bold
Elaine80, Graciela1, JenEm and 2 others like this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I am about in tears right now. Seriously. I wanted people to think outside of the box for this week's Art Muse. And you have done so. Remarkably! In that camera lens is HOPE. Above all else, remain HOPEFUL. And you captured something near and dear to my heart, enjoyment. Enjoyment in nature's beautiful blossoms!! And you captured the spirit of this month's Art Muse...life's rings and seasons. I wish I could do more, but all I can do is add your layout to the FROGGY FAVORITES.
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @ArmyGrl thank YOU so much for your words, and for catch what I think to project with my take, it touched deeply in my heart your comment, knowing that somebody appreciate what I did, it moved me to tears, thank YOU for being awesome! So honored for the nomination, thank you, thank you so much. Wishing you a wonderful weekend, mine has started after reading your comment :bk:heartslub
    • Angela Toucan
      what a cool shape to use for your masking image. So creative.
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
    • JenEm
      Wow! I am blown away by your creativity. This is such a clever idea, and you have executed it so well. Love the seasons and hope shining through on your page. Congrats on the Froggy Favorite! It is well deserved. :)
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      @JenEm dear, thank YOU so much for the sweet and kind comments, it means a lot! Hope you are having a very beautiful Sunday evening! lots of love my dear :bk:heartslub
      JenEm likes this.
    • Nemla
      Super, I really love both shape and the images in it.
      G.J. likes this.
    • G.J.
      Thank you so much @Nemla for the kind comment, so very appreciated :heartslub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    G.J.
    Date:
    Mar 11, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    204.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).