Ice Dance Tests

Ice Dance Tests
QuiltyMom, Feb 9, 2019
Description:
Snow Day by Allison Pennington
February Challenge Template by Sabrina's Creations
KarenB likes this.
    • willimena
      This is so sweet! I love the pops of pink with all the cute little elements.
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • cfile
      Jan this is beautiful... I love that bg paper & the elements as it really has that snowy feel and are perfect for your page. I absolutely love your skating pages. They remind me so much of my Aunt and Uncle...( I know I told you my Aunt & Uncle were both Roller Skating champions in partner dance back in the 50's and then switched over to Ice Skating.. My Uncle for years did the music with ABC for all the World Skating Championships etc from the 1970's through to about the 1990's and knew all of the Pros...) so your skating pages, always make me smile so much. I love seeing these gorgeous photos of your daughter figure skating, and this page with the actual dance skating images is wonderful. Do you think she will again pick it back up, even though she is busy with college now? Absolutely beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with the template challenge. This was a perfect way to showcase these wonderful "dance" figure skating photos of your daughter and her partner. I love her skating costume too. Did you make that? (My grandmother made the roller skating outfits for both my Aunt and my Mom when they were competing.) Hugs.. beautiful!!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      absolutely love your beautiful page with all the wonderful photos and elements that fit so well together!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      @cfile Thank you for your kind comments! I had forgotten about your Aunt & Uncle! That is so cool. And this dress I didn't make - it was an old synchro practice dress that we purchased off of someone (I love those discounted dresses!) that was perfect for all her skating tests. But I did make most of the others. She only tested the first 6 dances then decided that was enough for they take a lot of dedication to get correct. And I'm not sure what her future skating plans are... maybe someday she'll tell us.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    QuiltyMom
    Date:
    Feb 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    149.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).