FEBRUARY TEMPLATE CHALLENGE

FEBRUARY TEMPLATE CHALLENGE
Jan, Feb 9, 2019
Description:
February Template Challenge - Sabrina's Creations
Sweet Home - Forever Joy
Font: My Underwood
    • cfile
      Jan, what a beautiful home you have :) I love how you used the template to reflect different areas of your living room and home decor. I love that little coat rack... so very sweet with the little dwarfs :) Did someone make that for you? What a sweet treasure along with the beautiful love birds. Definitely matches the wonderful journaling here. Love this. Thank you for playing along with the template challenge. Your page is beautiful!
      Jan likes this.
    • Jan
      Thank you so much! It's just a tiny home, but we are happy here. I can't remember where we got that coat rack. My husband made me some shelves and he can't remember if that was one of them or not. LOL Some of my shelves were gifts from the kids or other family members. The dwarfs are my husbands. My daughter and I got them for him. The dove cote was a gift from my Mom and Dad. Dad made the blue wood part. My Mom did that painting at the end of our TV console. The one hanging by itself near the corner. You can't see what it is real well, but it's of an old, old pioneer cabin out on the prairie with an old weathered tree by it and a rocking chair near the door. I watched her paint that when I was a young girl and she gave it to me in my later years. I've always loved it. My Dad made the frame for it. The bookcase that I have those books sitting on was made for my parents by my brother. It weighs a ton and a half!! Well built piece of furniture. We aren't done putting things up on the wall above the TV. My husband is going to make me some shelves to put family photos on. So that's why there is that big empty space there. Have to wait for spring to come so it isn't so cold to be working in the shop!! We also have a painting that my husband's aunt did of the Superstition Mountains in Arizona. It hangs next to that coat rack. So I feel like our home is full of family love. Thank you for your kind comments.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Jan
    Date:
    Feb 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    238.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    980px
    Height:
    980px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).