Pups_r_Paps

Hoover-Reservoir-2

Hoover-Reservoir-2
Pups_r_Paps, Feb 9, 2019
Description:
JOURNALING: Hoover Reservoir, near Westerville, Ohio, is a major water source for the city of Columbus. The dam, on Big Walnut Creek, creates a beautiful lake providing outdoor recreational activities such as picnicking, hiking, boating and fishing. Photos: 1. Hoover Dam; 2. Lovely scenery; 3. Great place for sail boating; 4. Perfect for doggy exercise; 5. Protective home for wildlife.
CREDITS: TEMPLATE - Sabrina's Creations; PHOTOS - me; KITS - "Great Outdoors" and "In the Forest", Kristin Aagard; FONT - MoolBoran Regular
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love how you took photos all about and around the dam, to show the multipurpose of it and the beauty!
    • Jan
      Love the colors you chose for your papers and elements. Nice page and beautiful photos.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page and great use of the multi photo template. I love your pages.. I always find your journaling to go with the photos is always so interesting. I love how you doumented each photo. This would be great as a magazine ad to showcase all that the Hoover Reservoir has to offer and why it is a great place to visit :) I love the elements and how you carried the stitching throughout.. well done. Thanks for playing along with the template challenge!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Pups_r_Paps
    Date:
    Feb 9, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    495px
    Height:
    640px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).