Angie4b1g

Day17 - Temperature Blanket v.2

Day17 - Temperature Blanket v.2
Angie4b1g, Jan 17, 2019
Description:
Background from Maritime by One Little Bird
Kit is Flock Together by Allison Pennington (some recolored)
Template by Anita Designs
    • cfile
      Angie, this is fabulous with all the colorful yarns the buttons, and the wonderful photos of your project. I love the one with your color skeins!! Beautiful rainbow page!!
    • KellyM
      Love this layout - great job with the challenge!
    • StefanieS
      Gorgeous, I just adore the relaxed scattering of the rainbow hued buttons, have never heard of a temperature blanket. Sweet detail photos and lovely addition of the black and white for contrast and balance.
    • AJK
      First, this is a neat approach to this challenge- simple but catchy. Second, I admire anyone who works with needles. I don't believe I will ever knit, but I'd love to crochet. Getting me to sit down and try is the puzzle...
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely photos, and a fabulous threaded button string
    • bellbird
      I think Stefanie (eyeore )summed it up for me - gorgeous scattered design representing all 7 colours and have never heard of this type of project but admire your dedication and good luck gettng some purple into your blanket!
    • Chippi
      Awesome page! It was funny, because I recognised the makings of a temperature blanket before anything else!! I love them! You will have to keep us posted on it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    Angie4b1g
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    157.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).