zinzilah

18july17_spider

18july17_spider
zinzilah, Jul 17, 2018
Description:
Ok, I am all for pushing oneself outside safe zone ;) I really don't like the spiders, yet they are kinda beautiful...
Lynne-Marie's Gorgeous Moody papers, part of M3 Apr 17, D.Inskip's Light and shadows spider, A. Pennington's 31, PRD If only resized and applied for cutting out purposes. VW Sprinkles 18 and K. Aagard Happy girl, recoloured - 6 different kits, and 6 words
Serena likes this.
    • Sokee
      I love your play on the mascara! And those black doily peices are so cute! (Not looking at that spider... sorry)
    • Serena
      This. Is. AMAZING! I loooove it!! I'm totally giggling at the thought of that gorgeous spider using the mascara wand and going "I'm ready for my close up!!!" I love your paint swatches here, the gold touches and that ADORABLE spider dangling from the photo!!! Know that this is DEFINITELY a favorite of mine but since we have lots scared of bugs and whatnot, I'll refrain from putting it on display and instead just link!!! Thank you for playing along!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Jul 17, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    276.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).