Saar

Cityscape Vienna

Cityscape Vienna
Saar, Jan 11, 2018
Description:
My journal
I hadn’t been on vacation for quite a few years due to all kinds of circumstances. 2017 had been tough due to serveral reasons and situations both at home as at work. But the Summer had some pretty fun days and moments as well. We went on vacation to Vienna. My brother was visiting his friend and co-worker whos girlfriend is born and raised in Vienna. My brother wanted to take the plain but my dad said… we’ll drive you to Vienna. So instead of my brother traveling alone, it became a family vacation. The first one we had in 20 years. It was so fun to be traveling with my parents and brother again. In Vienna, my brothers friend and his girlfriend gave us a tour. We saw some beautiful architecture and heard some wonderful stories. We visited places other tourists probably won’t visit. And as a big plus… Vienna is such a lovely and beautiful city. I would love to come back again. I couldn’t ever imagine it, but I fell in love with this inspiring city. And now that I’m home, I enjoy scrapping my photos and reliving the moments so much.

Date: July 28th, 2017 (at the top)

Credits:
- Cityscape - Little Butterfly Wings & Studio Basic
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Cityscape-Collaboration-bundle.html
ToniSue, KittyY and kellygirl! like this.
    • HeatherB
      This is beautiful! Love your storytelling, Vienna sounds lovely! And love the extracted building in your photo. Great use of paint and brushwork and the city skyline is a great element choice along the bottom of the page. Thanks for playing along with my challenge!
      Saar likes this.
    • julifish
      Saar likes this.
    • Karen
      Great journaling on here and how super fun to take a family vacation after 20 years! I love visiting places where you have someone who lives there and know the best secret spots to go! Those are the best vacations ever! Gorgeous page!
      Saar likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 6
    Uploaded By:
    Saar
    Date:
    Jan 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    279.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).