Let's Walk
lorryfach, May 1, 2016
Description:
Busses and trains are great, don’t get me wrong, but when it’s possible, I’ll choose to just walk! I like being able to take in the surroundings and really know where I am. Plus it is great exercise! The pram, and the sibling board attached to it, make it easy to walk where I need to go even with the kids, plus it provides some storage space if we buy things. So c’mon, let’s go for a walk!

Choosing Happiness by Bella Gypsy
Singled Out template by Scotty Girl Designs
Fonts: KGAlwaysAGoodTime,Amatic-Bold
PLM, chickypow and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      LOVE this Lorry!!!!!!!!! the tittle work is gorgeous, the word art in the card looks perfect there and love the quote, and how amazing that you choose the walking .... makes the page even more special.... this is gorgeous all over, thanks SO much for playing!!!!!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      lorryfach likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      Great perspective in the photo and I too love walking! I get to see so much as you say.
      lorryfach likes this.
    • Kate W
      Love this shot! Your snapshots always look great, Lorry :) Fab use of this kit, too.
      lorryfach likes this.
    • jagruti patel
      love the angle of the photo! just a great layout!
      lorryfach likes this.
    • Katherine B
      Absolutely adore this! Love the perspective in your image!
      lorryfach likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    lorryfach
    Date:
    May 1, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).