MiekSter

MAY_Random_Challenge

MAY_Random_Challenge
MiekSter, May 3, 2016
Description:
Products used: Just Jaimee's Storyteller May 2016
Vrielinkie and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      wooohoooo for this page!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stunning!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE your takle on the template and, as usual, you give a show of talent, beauty and story telling.... !!!!!!! you are all so beautiful, love the photo editing and how the B& white plays so well with the colors in the kit! not sure if I ever mention this but yellow is a color that doesn't love ME...LOL I have terrible times trying to make p[ages that include a lot of it....but here? (of course, I wouldn't have expected differently from you!!!) you pulled the most amazing page!!!!!!! your family are lucky and blessed, traveling is a gift, I think , it teaches you how other people live , makes you richer inside....thank God my daughter loves travel as much as I do....she would LOVE your itinerary!!!! and kudos for your car that takes you everywhere!!!! thanks so so much f0r playing with us!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      MiekSter likes this.
    • MiekSter
      @MrsPeel You are SO sweet! You really inspired me on his one, I loved your page, your idea to discribe what takes us everywere, that's our car! We feel very blessed to make all these trips with he six of us, hope there's a lot of traveling ahead of us
      Wish you and your daughter the most amazing adventures in your car!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub where are you based? I can recognize some of the places of course as they read same as in most languages, I speak almost all latin ones : Spanish & Portuguese and can get by in French & Italian... also, I think I have mentioned this before, you guys are so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!! Sarita just got into Uni, she will be doing a Film & Tv 2 years course, she already has a Musical Theatre degree from college and has been working here and there and we finally got together some of the money to pay for Uni (by begging the family!!! LOL) so doubt we ll be traveling any time soon...but if your darling car can bring you to London, you can come stay with us, we can ca,mp all the kids in our sofa..it makes a gigantic bed LOL :heartlub
    • MiekSter
      @MrsPeel We live in Lekkerkerk it's a small village 20 km from the big city Rotterdam, so we live in the Netherlands. Going on our summer holiday to Italy we traveled thru Switserland, we stayed there for a few days to see a small part of this beautiful country. Last year we went to Croatia and we stayed in Austria for a couple of days. So we were able to show a smal part of europe in only one vacation.
      I visited London last december with my 2 eldest boys, it was only one day (with bus & fast ferry) but he boys were so excited. They LOVED it there and I've promised them we will go again with the whole family and stay there a bit longer.
      What a great mom you are for making it possible for your daughter to chase her dreams!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • cookingmylife
      I want to travel in your van/suv too! Where are 'we' going this summer??? Great page!!
    • MiekSter
      @cookingmylife You're welcome to hop on! We'll be visiting Croatia again, the kids really loved it there
    • Katherine B
      This is fabulous! Love all the scattered word bits!
    • bjc
      great photo and love all the wa
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    MiekSter
    Date:
    May 3, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    272.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).