zenjen

RIP Purple Dragon

RIP Purple Dragon
zenjen, May 3, 2016
Description:
Journaling reads:
The Purple Dragon. A car so uniquely awesome that it deserved a name. When we adopted you, you were 10 years old. Todd said “show me the cheapest car on the lot” and you were his destiny. A Nissan March, an opalescent shade of light purple. We thought you’d last the two years we were staioned in Okinawa, but we were extended twice and, alas, you didn’t make it. Your belly rusted and at any moment, your insides may have spilled onto Route 58. Even though Todd barely fit into you, we will miss you. And just like the Giving Tree, as we said our goodbyes at the scrapyard, you left us with an inheritance of $80. RIP Purple Dragon, you led a good and full life.

Kit is Start Here by Sara Gleason
Alpha is Offset Sticker Alpha by Kim Jensen
Template is from New Direction by Fiddle Dee Dee
Fonts are RiseStarHand and smdNiki
Grrrma, MrsPeel and cookingmylife like this.
    • MrsPeel
      Jen!!!!! LOVE love LOVE this!!!!!!! your writing skills are so amazing too!!! love the way you made the page, as always gorgeous clean, amazingly beautiful and with a story that comes to my heart!!!!! gorgeous composition, love the tittle and the journaling is perfection too!!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • cookingmylife
      LOL...$80! the real inheritance is in the memories. Fun page!
    • Katherine B
      I agree with cookingmylife! Awesome LO!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    zenjen
    Date:
    May 3, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    256.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).