FDD_iNSD21_Template-Challenge

FDD_iNSD21_Template-Challenge
silent ranks, May 2, 2021
Description:
Fiddlesticks 78 by Fiddle Dee Dee Designs
Heartbeat At My Feet by One Little Bird
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Kate... how I want to clone myself to be able to come to your gallery daily, get inspired and delighted with your elegance. beauty, and the power you have for storytelluing!!!! I admired that gift, the being able to say lots with less... and each of your pages have that quality!!!! LOVE your choice of photo, the black and white makes it even more elegance and the impact in contrast with the colors, even though they are softer, makes for wonderful dimension!!!!
      As I was just saying to Vivi, I don't like taking my challenges pages into show off, when fronted seeing them (another couple with yours) first thing, I have to break my rule!!!!!!
      into the MAY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
    • silent ranks
      @MrsPeel thank you my darling. I am recovering from surgery atm (I'm ok) and had Trippy with me for company. PJ came in to say hi and Trip had to have cuddles as well.
    • ArmyGrl
      Congratulations on the Froggy Fav! Your black and white photos are awesome - they capture the pure joy of the moment.
    • garrynkim
      Super page and photos! Love the title.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    silent ranks
    Date:
    May 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    98 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).