rlucasmn

Small_Changes

Small_Changes
rlucasmn, May 1, 2021
Description:
NBK Design: Bloom https://the-lilypad.com/store/Bloom-Mega-Element-Kit-options.html (all papers, elements, etc.)
Free Template from Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
MrsPeel and JenEm like this.
    • JenEm
      Wonderful use of color. I so love the way you picked up the color in your photo with your choice of elements. Great job rotating and modifying the template. It works so well. Love this!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • yellowpeep
      Love this big macro photo. Nature is waking up here, too and I love it. I love your paper strips and the cluster at the bottom.
      [​IMG]
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • garrynkim
      Gorgeous close up photo and I love how you've added the smaller photo too! Beautiful flower cluster with your title too!
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • keepscrappin
      love the template turned and those flowers... swoon
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      Kissed the frog
    • MrsPeel
      Robin, thanks so much not just for the page which is MARVELOUS, but also for mentioning you are happy to see me hosting..... I know there are a lot of people who don't "get it" but the emotional connection between some scrappers is something that only another scrapper can understand..... and it honestly helps me keep my energy going, and makes me feel a bit less useless.... some of you have become part of my heart, even if I am not too much around, (I know I need ti catch up properly with your gallery!!!) you have become one of those people who make my life better!!!!
      The page, needless to say, is GORGEOUS!!!!! love how you flipped the template, the big photo is so beautiful, the smaller one is as gorgeous and so perfect in the whole composition!!!! the multi framing is great, and the stitches give it a hand made feel, wonderful all over!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!! [​IMG]
      rlucasmn likes this.
    • rlucasmn
      @MrsPeel I'm always honored when you spread your love to my gallery! You, my dear, couldn't be less "useless" as you always bring cheer to us fellow scrappers with your lovely and insightful comments. Keep spreading your wisdom and sharing your talent!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    rlucasmn
    Date:
    May 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    103.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).