Angela Toucan

One More Chapter

One More Chapter
Angela Toucan, May 1, 2021
Description:
For the iNSD Template Challenge
Credits:
Fiddlesticks 78 by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs.
Notebooks by Kim Jensen.
Favourite Things Bundle by Bella Gypsy.
Font: CK Jot.
Claire Grantham, MrsPeel and LivyBug like this.
    • CaroB71
      Lovely page Angela! You made such great use of the template. I do love that bookmark too ;)
    • jenn mccabe
      everything matches perfectly. love that focal photo of her - so cute! very eye catching page Angela!

[​IMG]
    • CaroB71
      Kissed Bart
    • LivyBug
      How fun! Love that she received such lovely gifts from her friends! I like that shimmery background paper a lot too.
    • LynnG
      What sweet friends she must have! Such a lovely photo and page
    • MrsPeel
      oh Ange!!!!!! I had never seen a picture of her this big, so though we kinda can tell she is beautiful, only now I see the extend of her beauty and those eyes that have the light that makes her one special girl!!!!!!!! si glad she could celebrate, and how great that she is surrounded by people who love her not just at home....tell her I said Happy Birthday and that I hope you guys can come to visit us here in a not too distant future!!!! Love the page, it is amazing that you found a background paper that matches her bookmark!!! and giving preference to the big photo suits so well on this case!!! amazing as always!!!!!!
      Bart also loves it!!!!
      [​IMG]
    • Dady
      I love, just beautiful and so cute photo ❤️
    • Angela Toucan
      @MrsPeel The background is 3 papers that I blended together, the colours of each were a perfect match which is why I went for the kit.

Kisses for Bart.
    • Claire Grantham
      What a lovely page I love that you blended the papers together to recreate the awesome bookmark - so clever. I love that she got books, books and more books. My mother was a children's librarian, so I love seeing kids that read.
    • mcurtt
      Love the large photo! Great journaling. And a happy belated birthday to your DD.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Angela Toucan
    Date:
    May 1, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    489.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).