Description:
Template from Fiddle dee dee (78 ) used with many thanks
Made with a kit from NBKs 2015 bundle this is October
https://the-lilypad.com/store/2015-Value-Bundle-Options.html
and 1 element from the May kit from the same bundle
Photos are mine.
trekmom and MrsPeel like this.
    • cfile
      Beautiful page Vivi.. Love the orage kitties... reminds me of my BFF's Callahan she had years ago... How sweet that this family of kitties are all the same.. 5 .. Quints :) I love how you used the template with those gorgeous soft papers. Beautiful!
      Nemla likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Vivi.... this is absolutely amazing!!!!!!! your shadows are perfect, the photo is original so sweet , love your usual elegance and how gorgeously gets depth with the minimalist approach.... the painted paper also gives a touch of artsy , homemade feel (like paper page ish- can't think properly in English, woke up half hour ago LOL) anyway, LOVE it and , even though I don;t like taking my challenges pages into show off, when fronted seeing them (another couple with yours) first thing, I have to break my rule!!!!!!
      into the MAY Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Nemla likes this.
    • Nemla
      @MrsPeel Thank you. Big smile on my face.
    • trekmom
      I love everything about this page. I want to know more about "the sisters" (which is what my father in law called his sisters.) Your layout is fantastic and the colors are purr-fection.
    • jenn mccabe
      aww, how cute is this?!?! i love the colors you chose - really compliments their fur tones. gorgeous!

[​IMG]
      Nemla likes this.
    • garrynkim
      That is a lot of cats and they all look the same! Love the colors in your layout!
      Nemla likes this.
    • Nemla
      @trekmom I don't know anything about them. I saw them on a walk. But I will pas that way again ,and hope to see them. They looked like 5 identical cats.
    • Ferdy
      love everything about your composition, the flowers, papers, photos...perfect!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Nemla
    Date:
    May 2, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).