littlekiwi

Seriously

Seriously
littlekiwi, Jan 17, 2021
Description:
There is 1173 words.Text blurred due to subject I am discussing. Did not want young eyes seeing graphic details of my story (approved by @bestcee)

Storyteller May 2016 by Just Jaimee
Storyteller March 2019 by Just Jaimee
Bad Stuff by Allison Pennington
No Collab by The Lilypad
Traveling Typewriter
Dalis, chastml and nhudao like this.
    • julianz
      Great design for a big journaling page, love the pops of yellow.
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • bestcee
      I'm so sorry you went through this! I hope it was cathartic to get it out. I love how you added in the word art to break up the different pieces. Thanks for playing in my challenge!
      littlekiwi likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      @julianz thanks, had to add some sunshine into a couple of very very very horrible days.....definitely not something I would wish on anyone to be honest
    • littlekiwi
      @bestcee it was cathartic to let it all out for sure but not something I want to document ever again mind you....also helps there's been a bit of time since it happened
      bestcee likes this.
    • StefanieS
      I love the design and your use of the subtitles etc.
      Well done.
    • Dalis
      sending you a super big VIRTUAL HUGS!
    • HeatherB
      This is an amazing page Jennifer! I love the way you journaled in a few chunks of text. And love the black/white/grey/yellow colour combo. I like your use of word art to accent the text. Fantastic page documenting the not-so-nice part of life.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    littlekiwi
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    217.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).