RJMJ

MOC9-Day #16-Using Doodle Art-I Am Strong:I Am Woman

MOC9-Day #16-Using Doodle Art-I Am Strong:I Am Woman
RJMJ, Jan 17, 2021
Description:
What An AMAZING! Challenge!...So Much BEAUTIFUL! & INCREDIBLE! Inspiration Here!...BLOWN! AWAY!...I Couldn't Wait To Create My Page!...LOL!...Eventhough It Took Me Awhile To Get To It Today!...But It Was A Lot Of Fun!...I LOVE! Doodles!...I Had No Idea What I Was Gonna Create!...But I Knew My Muse Would Guide Me In The Right Direction!...Thanks! LBW! For The Wonderful! Doodles!....LOVE! This Challenge!!!...

*As Per The Rules Of This Challenge...I Chose 4 Doodles! For My Layout...I Chose The Rather Large Leaf Cluster/The Border/The Rain Drops & The Lovely! Lady Doodle!...I Used Her Twice Actually!...And As For The Rest Of The Rules:I Put 2 Small Clusters Over Those 2 Lovely! Lady Doodles Heads!...So It Is The Yellow Heart That Is Directly On Top Of The Lady Doodles!...

*For My I Am Strong:I Am Woman Layout-I Used:

*Current Mood-Collection-NBK Design
*Oh Fun! Doodles & Mandalas-Little Butterfly Wings
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is just amazingly beautiful! What a deep and meaningful image and page. You nailed this challenge!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bellbird
      i love how the wordart and doodles work together and your blending and use of colour is off the charts too! great job layering in extra ellies over the doodles girl too!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Saar
      Wow! What a gorgeous layout! I love all the colors and doodles. Beautifully done.
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 9
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jan 17, 2021
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    596.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    680px
    Height:
    680px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).